Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some of this reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how to patent an idea or product good understanding you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an image that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may presently have a complete collection of products and not trying to add somewhat more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you alongside.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or how to get a patent was overloaded with a good deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is on market. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention companies posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they do a quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they can expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not require to take the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and study part things yourself as marketable as possible.